- Go to http://storieo.com/submit-story/
- Fill all the fields provided in the form. In category section, write 'Valentine Entry', rest as per instruction provided in the form.
- Upload your story in prescribed format (.doc file) only.
- Nominations will be considered for the contest only if they fill all details in the form provided.
- Story submitted must be original and in English only.
- The entry should not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, hate inciting or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Please read the full Terms and Conditions of the contest before you submit your entry.
Criteria for Winner
- After your submission, we will sent your entry to our Review Board. We will accept your story only after approval of the Review Board (Only Selected Stories would be get chance to enter in the contest).
- After approval of our Review Board, we will publish your story at our website.
- Winner will be decided solely on the basis of number of share of the story on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest) i.e. Story with highest number of shares would be winner of the contest.
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST on 11 February 2016. We will make stories public by 06:00 IST on 12 February 2016.
- We will consider total number of shares made till 18:00 IST on 14 February 2016 and announce the winner at 20:00 IST of the same day (Valentine Day!).
Prize: Amazon.in Gift Vouchers Worth Rs. 1000
Terms & Conditions for the contest
- The employees and interns of Storieo shall not be eligible to participate or win any prize in the competition.
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST on 11 February 2016. Any entry sought to be submitted thereafter shall not be entertained. However, the Storieo reserves its right to entertain any entry submitted after the deadline at its sole discretion, if the Storieo is satisfied that the participant’s reason for delayed submission was genuine and beyond his/her control. However, this discretion shall only be exercised in extremely deserving cases and none other. Such decision shall be final and binding and thereafter no suggestions, queries or requests in this regard shall be entertained.
- Story, once submitted, become the sole property of the Storieo and shall not be returned to any participant thereafter including those disqualified to participate in the contest.
- This contest is being conducted purely on a “best efforts basis” and participation of “eligible participants” shall be voluntary and subject to unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of the contest. Participants shall not be entitled to claim any damages, loss or costs from the Storieo for participation in the contest, not being qualified for a prize or for delay in delivery of the prize announced during the competition on any ground whatsoever.
- Every participant is presumed to have expressly undertaken to abide by all the rules and regulations of the competition and the decision taken by the Storieo in respect thereof as final.